Planning a destination wedding requires thoughtful planning and skills. Savvy Event Studio will create the perfect backdrop for your wedding and make certain that you and your guests enjoy the event and trip of a lifetime.
Savvy will Manage Details
- Location/Venue: We’ll help you find the perfect venue that is as unique as the bride and groom and will serve as the perfect backdrop.
- Event Design: We will help and guide you to choose the appropriate event theme, overall design, décor & ambiance.
- Vendors: We will coordinate all vendors including: caterers, equipment rentals, entertainment, photographers, florists, etc.
- Day-of-Coordination: We will take care of all necessary set-up/breakdown.
- Marketing Materials: Print invitations, welcome cards, menus, agendas, place cards, gift ideas, welcome bags, and even reception favors.
- Accommodation: From negotiating group rates to managing multiple hotel reservations, our team will make sure you get the best prices/packages, to assure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Transportation: Coordinate pick-up of all guests upon arrival from the airport and deliver them to their hotel. We are happy to plan meeting points and other logistics, as well as any other transportation needs that arise during your guests’ stay.
- Marriage Laws: Each country has their own requirements and necessary steps involved in attaining a marriage license. We will make sure that the happy couple are informed and well prepared, to ensure an easy transition to becoming Mr. & Mrs.
- More than just the wedding day: With a destination wedding, it is important to keep your guests entertained during the time leading up to the wedding day. We’ll help you plan enjoyable and interesting activities, so that your guests can get the most out of the experience and your memorable destination wedding.